Shinsekai Pirates

Please register to get alot information about Shinsekai Pirates Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinsekai Pirates

Please register to get alot information about Shinsekai Pirates Very Happy

Shinsekai Pirates

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO SHINSEKAI PIRATES

A guide about donation.

Born2own

A guide about donation. Empty A guide about donation.

Post  Born2own Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Hello everyone.Im born2own,an old top player.I used to play to many private servers but now im out of time due to study.When i used to play i used to make some money and then donate them to my favorite servers.You can make some online just by viewing ads.Aint difficult,no spam or scam shit.Try it out,with 3mins a day you can make up to 4$ a day,but it takes a little time.But in the end everyone is happy.The admins of the server,you who gets items.Enough of talking.

h t t p : / /clixsense.c o m/?4090045
    (remove the blanks)
    Best site out there!Trustworthy,no scam or shit (please,scam shits died at 1999,along with the dancing cat gif picture,remember it? Laughing )
    Register and watch the ads.Estimated time :4 mins at max.Estimated won money:10 cents.And you can repeat as long as ads are available.

You need though 2 things: PATIENCE and paypal/alertpay so you can transfer the money you gathered.

Before i forget:
    When will I get paid?

Your earnings will be sent by your method of choice provided that some conditions are met as shown on the table below. All funds are in US Dollars. Payments are made on Monday afternoon EST (Eastern Standard Time).

To request a payment click on the link "Request Cashout" that will be made available on your account summary page next to your balance. This link will be available only once you have reached the minimum cashout.

PayPal, AlertPay and Liberty Reserve cashouts are sent once a week on Mondays, so please make sure you request your cashout before Monday.

Checks are mailed only once a month on the first Monday to the postal address on your profile, so please make sure you request your cashout before the first Monday of the month and that the information on your profile is accurate.

Checks are valid for a period of 60 days from the date of issuance. It is the responsibility of the recipient to cash or deposit checks in a timely manner consistent with the 60 time frame. Any check not cashed within the validity time frame is subject to cancellation.

Happy donation. flower flower